Share, , Google Plus, Pinterest,


Posted in:

What if you are hit by an uninsured driver?

There are two coverages that should be built into your auto policy.  They are called Uninsured motorists and underinsured motorists.  They protect you and anyone in your car if you are hit by someone who doesn’t have ANY insurance or if they don’t have enough insurance.  These are an important defense to making sure you don’t find yourself in a situation where you may be stuck with unwanted medical expenses.

The coverage is generally very inexpensive and is something that my agency includes on EVERY auto insurance policy.

My Website

Music by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

Simply Explaining Insurance on ITunes

On Android use Podcast Addict and search for Simply Explaining Insurance.

Share, , Google Plus, Pinterest,