If you have an son or daughter that is about to get their drivers licence, it’s an important time in all of your lives. I remember when I turned 16 and my father took me down to the DMV to get that little piece of plastic. It was one of the first times I felt like I was growing up. Driving is a massive responsibility and one that should not be taken lightly. This podcast gives 5 pieces of advice for parents and new drivers to hear.
- When should you add a youthful driver to the policy.
- I believe all drivers should understand how an auto insurance policy is built and how it protects you. What you need to know about your auto policy in 8 minutes.
- Teach new drivers what to do in the event of an accident.
- How much is this going to cost and how can I keep costs down?
- Look into an umbrella policy. You don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued like one.
On android download Podcast Addict and search for Simply Explaining Insurance